Friday, August 24, 2012

Then there was some tourism in Cambridge...

The next day at Cambridge was packed with touristy activities.
I went to breakfast with Shreya (Ariel's friend) and grabbed some cheap panini's at the college cafe. We had decided to check out Trinity College, and Queen's College, and the Mathematical Bridge. We separated from each other for her to do some errands and for me to do some more tourist objectives. I wandered into another random college and the Fitzwilliam museum and the Zoology museum and the Archeology museum. I met up with Brooke and her gang around 3pm to go punting. We grabbed some drinks and jumped on the punt.
What came next will be followed in the next post :) Just be sure it includes me ending up wet beneath the orgasm bridge. Yayness

No comments:

Post a Comment